The Philips AVENT Breast Pump gives you the ability to efficiently express breast milk for your little one at your own speed, and your own custom comfort level. This unique double electric breast pump offers two pumps, one control pump, and one secondary pump that automatically duplicates the same setting set for the control pump, giving you the ability to express twice as much milk, twice as fast.
This Philips AVENT Breast Pump offers two massage cushion breast shields with 5 cushion petals that flex in and out, mimicking the natural sucking motion of your baby. For maximum vacuum levels, these cushion petals can also be removed.
The Philips AVENT Breast Pump offers speed control, vacuum control, and rhythm control, giving you endless combinations and allowing you to find your special comfort level. Plus, it also comes equipped with an electronic memory that learns your settings and automatically recalls them with the tough of a button.
You can pump, store, and feed using the same container, plus the Philips AVENT Breast Pump comes with two seal-able 4-ounce breast milk containers and two newborn flow nipples, one for each bottle. Also included with this double electric breast pump, four bottle stand/funnel covers, two nipple travel packs, spare part, instruction guide, and a microfiber travel bag that conveniently stores everything.
Philips AVENT Breast Pump Features:
- Double breast pumps – one control pump, and one secondary pump
- 2 Massage, 5-petal cushions for comfort
- Speed control
- Vacuum control
- Rhythm control
- Unlimited combination for comfort
- Electronic memory – learns your preferred settings
- One-touch memory control – recalls your settings
- Controls are positioned right at your fingertips for convenience
- 2 – 4 ounce bottles with sealing discs
- 2 – newborn flow nipples
- 2 – nipple travel packs
- Spare part
- Microfiber travel bag
- Instruction Guide
- Plugs in to any standard 100- to 240-volt outlet
- 100% BPA free
***This video refers to the Avent ISIS iQ Duo, which is the older model of the Twin Philips AVENT Breast Pump, but works the exact same.***
Philips Avent Breast Pump Review:
As far as reviews go, the Twin Philips AVENT Breast Pump did pretty well. With 102 out of 150 reviewers rating it 4 to 5 stars, with 5 being the max, that means about 68% were extremely happy with their purchase.
As for the other 32%, the reviews were mixed. The number one complaint about the Philips AVENT Breast Pump was regarding the fact that there are so many pieces to assemble, clean, and reassemble. It seems to take up a lot of time. Other reviewers stated that it seems like a lot at first, but then you get used to it, and get faster. Another common complaint was that because the Philips AVENT Breast Pump has so many parts, the milk tends to get trapped in places. Several reviewers also complained about the bottles leaking if they’re not sealed properly. The clear AVENT bottles are the ones that leak, and the more expensive yellow tinted bottles do not. The tinted bottles come with the breast pump, so if you intend to buy more, buy the tinted ones.
The Twin Philips AVENT Breast Pump is basically a newer model of the AVENT ISIS iQ Duo which was given the highest rating (Grade: A) by Baby Bargains. Most of the reviewers loved the customizable controls, as well as the efficiency, stating that it worked just as well, if not better, than the professional grade hospital breast pump. Plus, its nearly half the price. Most also stated that the Twin Philips AVENT Breast Pump was extremely comfortable, and easy to use, once you get the hang of assembly.
I personally love the fact that you have so much control. The above demonstration video pertains to the AVENT ISIS iQ Duo, but it works the same as the Twin Philips AVENT Breast Pump, so you have to watch the video to truly understand how it works. Also, check out the customer feedback below.
- Affordable – it’s half the price of other high quality double breast pumps.
- Newer model of Avent ISIS iQ Duo, which was given the highest grade A rating by Baby Bargains.
- Its a double breast pump, which means more milk, less pumping, and it also comes with 2 5-petal cushion massage breast shields for comfort.
- Extremely customizable – you control it all, speed, vacuum, rhythm – controls are at your fingertips
- Electronic memory stores your favorite settings
- One-touch memory control – recalls your stored settings
- 100% BPA free
- Soooo many pieces, it seems to take forever to disassemble, clean, and reassemble.
- Because of all the parts, milk tends to get trapped in little places
- In it’s not sealed properly, it will leak from the bottle when pumping, or if it falls over.
great pump, March 13, 2011
I hope this will help breast pump shoppers because let me tell you what, I did a lot of research and was extremely undecided until I came across the Twin Philips AVENT Breast Pump. I found a video on Youtube. It works great and the price is decent for what all you get. So here we go:
– The speed is controllable right at your finger tip, great option.
– It is comfortable with the use of the breast shells.
– Parts to clean- breast shells, diaphragms, valves, horns, seems like a lot but I think that’s pretty standard and it’s not that bad.
– Love the long cord I can move around the room with the pump if I need to.
– Replacement parts easy to find on Amazon at a great price.
Cons- comments to other comments I’ve seen:
When you buy the AVENT bottles, don’t buy the clear ones with the seal ring, they suck and leak. Get the good hard plastic ones like the ones that come with the Philips AVENT Breast Pump. You will know because they have a honey colored tint to them. They cost a little more but so worth it, no leaking and easier to clean. If you don’t want to use their bottles get the adapter to fit others, found on Amazon.
The AVENT nipples are great for breast to bottle transition for the baby plus when you are done with the 4 oz bottles and level 1,2 nipples, get the storage sealing disc and use them to store baby food!!!!
Best Breast Pumps – From Manual To Electric Breast Pumps – I’ve done my research and the below list includes some of the BEST Breast Pumps available on the market today. Including the best features, the best customer feedback, and the best prices.
Top 5 Best Double Electric Breast Pumps – If you’re looking for the best Double Breast Pump, then look no further. This list includes the TOP 5 BEST Double Electric Breast Pumps on the market.